We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
DATE OF CHANGE - Humanities
- Field label
- DATE OF CHANGE
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Date of Change of Computer Record
- Date de modification
- Field definition
- This field indicates the date when the record was changed or edited on the museum's collections management system.
- SYSTEM FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- The Date of Change is entered automatically by the computer system for each document as it is modified, and should not be directly modified by the user. No entry is made when the record is first created.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Date of Birth (DOB).
- Data type
- Ethnology Task Force
- Field label (French)
- DATE DE MODIFICATION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.