We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
EXHIBITION ORGANIZER - Humanities
- Field label
- EXHIBITION ORGANIZER
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Exhibition Organizer Name
- Organisateur de l'exposition
- Field definition
- This field identifies the chief organizer of the exhibition in which the object was included.
- EXHIBITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter names of individuals, from most recent to original, in the following format: surname, given name(s) or initial(s). Honorific titles or other information that ordinarily precede the name, should be entered after the given name or initials, and separated from them by a comma. Other descriptive information may be appended within parentheses. Initials should be followed by periods. Commas and periods should be followed by a space unless they are followed by other punctuation. Attributed data should be followed by space "?". A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Beebe, W.
- Billings, Bradish
- Roy, C. A., Dr. (Director)
- Roy, C. A. (M.Sc.)
- Parker, Louise, Mrs. (Education)
- Roy, C. A. (Trent University)
- Dumoulin, Charles Albert
- Gibeault, Marie-Louise
- Roy, C. A.
- Bélisle, Mireille-Andrée (directrice)
- Roy, C. A., frère (directeur)
- Renaud, Toussaint (conservateur)
- Field label (French)
- ORGANISATEUR DE L'EXPOSITION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.