We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
PUBLICATION CITATION - Humanities
- Field label
- PUBLICATION CITATION
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Publications ou références bibliographiques
- Field definition
- This field contains bibliographic references to publications which have mentioned or illustrated the object.
- PUBLICATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the bibliographic references in a technical citation style, generally in the format, Author last name, first name or initials. Year. Title of article. Title of journal or book. Editors. Publisher, City. Pages. [Type of medium] Availability (e.g., URL) [Access date]. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Inverarity, Robert Bruce. 1950. Art of the Northwest Coast Indians. University of Californnia, Berkeley, California.
- Sloan, J. and Oliver la Farge, eds. 1931. Introduction to American Indian Art. In Exposition of Tribal Arts, Part 5. New York.
- CHIN. 1996. Bone Snow Knives and Tin Oil Lamps: Enduring Traditions Among Canada's First Peoples. Musée de la civilisation (Québec), Royal Ontario Museum (Toronto), Canadian Heritage Information Network (Hull). [http://www.chin.gc.ca Virtual Exhibitions]
- SAURET, André et MOURLOT, Fernand, avec la collaboration de Charles Sorlier. Chagall-Lithographe III, Paris, Draeger frères, Fernand Mourlot pour le frontispice et la couverture, 1975, 179 pages.
- PORTER, John R., et DÉSY, Léopold, L'annonciation dans la sculpture au Québec, Les presses de l'Université Laval, Québec, 1979, 151 p.
- Archaeology (Specimens) Task Force
- History extra Task Force
- Ethnology Task Force
- Fine and Decorative Arts Task Force
- Field label (French)
- PUBLICATIONS OU RÉFÉRENCES BIBLIOGRAPHIQUES
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.