We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
IMAGE THUMBNAIL - Humanities
- Field label
- IMAGE THUMBNAIL
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Image Thumbnail
- Field definition
- This system field contains a file name for a thumbnail image.
- Strongly recommended for uploading to Artefacts Canada. Required field for uploading to Artefacts Canada for data contributed to Artefacts Canada as part of a CHIN-funded project (e.g. VMC).
- SYSTEM FIELDS
- Edits were made to this field in May 2010.
- Entry rules
- Enter the file name for a thumbnail image. Use a separator (for example, “-“ or “_”) that works with your institutional collections management system and that is supported by web browsers.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Guidelines for Contribution to Artefacts Canada. Canadian Heritage Information Network. Updated 2011. Website: http://www.rcip-chin.gc.ca/media/rcip-chin/adhesion-membership/acces-login/lignes_directrices_contribution-contribution_guideline-eng.pdf (accessed 2013-10-28)
- Field label (French)
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.