We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
COMPONENT PART NAMES - Humanities
- Field label
- COMPONENT PART NAMES
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Component Part Names
- Noms des éléments
- Field definition
- This field contains the names of the component parts of the object.
- IDENTIFICATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the names of the component parts separated by a semicolon and a space. Attributed data should be followed by space "?".
- Cataloguers rules
- This field may be used in conjunction with the Colour field (CLR). See also, Alternate Component Name (COMPA).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- lit de plumes
- paillasse ?
- Field label (French)
- NOMS DES PARTIES COMPOSANTES
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.