We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
IMAGE FULL SIZE URL - Humanities
- Field label
- IMAGE FULL SIZE URL
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Image Full Size URL
- URL de l'image plein écran
- Field definition
- This system field contains URLs for a maximum of five full-size images. They are entered by the institution that provided the images.
- Strongly recommended for uploading to Artefacts Canada. Required field for uploading to Artefacts Canada for data contributed to Artefacts Canada as part of a CHIN-funded project (e.g. VMC).
- SYSTEM FIELDS
- Edits were made to this field in May 2010.
- Entry rules
- Enter the URL for a full size image.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Guidelines for Contribution to Artefacts Canada. Canadian Heritage Information Network. Updated 2011. Website: http://www.rcip-chin.gc.ca/media/rcip-chin/adhesion-membership/acces-login/lignes_directrices_contribution-contribution_guideline-eng.pdf (accessed 2013-10-28)
- Field label (French)
- URL DE L'IMAGE PLEIN ÉCRAN
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.