We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
TREATMENT - Humanities
- Field label
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Autre traitement
- Field definition
- This field indicates the conservation treatment, other than the application of preservatives or fumigants, carried out on the object.
- CONDITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter keywords or phrases to describe the treatment on the object, from most recent to original. Enter corresponding dates in Treatment Date (KOT). A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Treatment Date (KOTD).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- stretcher replaced
- cadre remplacé
- Archaeology (Specimens) Task Force
- History Task Force
- Ethnology Task Force
- Fine and Decorative Arts Task Force
- Field label (French)
- AUTRE TRAITEMENT
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.