We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
TRAVEL INSURANCE CO - Humanities
- Field label
- TRAVEL INSURANCE CO
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Transport Insurance Company Name
- Société d'assurance couvrant l'objet pendant un déplacement
- Field definition
- This field indicates the name of the insurance company holding the rider or policy for the transport of the object, and the name of the party holding the insurance.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter organization or business name(s), from most recent to original, without inverting in the format: name in full, followed by suffixed information in parentheses. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Acme Insurance Limited
- Global Museum Associates
- John Forbes and Son Limited
- Charbonneau, Drouin, D'aoust et Associés Ltée
- Fiducie d'Assurance de la Fonction publique du Canada
- L'Assurance Royale du Canada
- Le Groupe Desjardins
- Field label (French)
- ASSUREUR POUR LE DEPLACEMENT
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.