We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
EXHIBITION LOCATION-EXTERNAL - Humanities
- Field label
- EXHIBITION LOCATION-EXTERNAL
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Exhibition Location External
- Emplacement de l'exposition à l'extérieur de l'établissement
- Field definition
- This field indicates the name of the external institution in which the exhibition including the object was located.
- EXHIBITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the name(s) of the external institution(s) from most recent to original. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Borrower (BR), Exhibit Itinerary (EXRY) and Loan Itinerary (LORY)'.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Northern Exhibition Centre
- Nova Scotia Museum
- Lunenburg Fisheries Museum
- Musée de l'Imaginaire
- Musée de la Nouvelle-Ecosse
- Musée des Pêcheries de Lunenburg
- Musée historique de l'Anse-aux-Voiles
- Field label (French)
- EMPLACEMENT EXTERIEUR DE L'EXPOSITION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.