We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
PREPARATION DATE 2 - Humanities
- Field label
- PREPARATION DATE 2
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Preparation Date 2
- Date de préparation du prêt 2
- Field definition
- This field contains the date that the object was unpacked when returned from loan.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter a numeric date, from most recent to original. Always record the date in YYYYMMDD order (always give all four digits of the year). Dates can be qualified by adding one of the following attributes: circa (C), prior to (P), later than (L), decade ('s), between (-) and uncertain (?). Attributes should be separated from the date with a space, except for decade ('s) and between (-). Dates can also be described as "unknown". A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- 1950 c
- c 1950
- 19561101 AN
- 19560000 ?
- 19561101 PO
- 20000101 C
- User's Conference 1983
- Field label (French)
- DATE DE PREPARATION DU PRET 2
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.