We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
ORIGIN-MUNICIPALITY NUMBER - Humanities
- Field label
- ORIGIN-MUNICIPALITY NUMBER
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Originating Municipality Number
- Numéro de la municipalité
- Field definition
- This field indicates the municipality number where the object originated.
- ORIGIN/USE FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the municipality number in full.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Origin-Municipal (ORMU).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Field label (French)
- NUMERO DE LA MUNICIPALITE
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.