We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
NATURAL SCIENCE, BODY PART - Humanities
- Field label
- NATURAL SCIENCE, BODY PART
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Natural Science, Body Part
- Partie du corps selon la nomenclature des sciences naturelles.
- Field definition
- This field describes the anatomical position of butchering of the natural science specimen.
- NATURAL SCIENCE FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the anatomical position of the butchering of the natural science specimen. Attributed data should be followed by space "?". A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- right front
- dorsal ?
- avant droite
- Field label (French)
- PARTIE DU CORPS
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.