We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CREDIT LINE-IMAGE - Humanities
- Field label
- CREDIT LINE-IMAGE
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Credit Line-Image
- Mention, crédit, ou remerciements-Image
- Field definition
- This field contains the credit line or acknowledgement to be used with the digital image of the object.
- Strongly recommended for uploading to Artefacts Canada.
- CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT FIELDS
- Edits were made to this field in May 2010.
- Entry rules
- Enter the exact text of the credit or acknowledgement to be used for exhibition or publication.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Copyright-Object (CRT), Copyright-Photo (CRTPH) and Copyright-Image (CRTIM).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- From the Hilton Price Collection
- Published with permission of the Williams family.
- Collection Hilton Price
- Publié avec l'autorisation de la famille Williams.
- Fine and Decorative Arts Task Force
- Field label (French)
- MENTION DE CRÉDIT-IMAGE
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.