We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
FRAME/PEDESTAL WEIGHT - Humanities
- Field label
- FRAME/PEDESTAL WEIGHT
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Frame/Pedestal Weight
- Poids du cadre ou du piédestal
- Field definition
- This field indicates the weight of the frame or pedestal associated with the object.
- FRAME OR PEDESTAL FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter a single weight measurement, expressed as numerics only. Attributed data should be followed by space "?".
- Cataloguers rules
- Partial weights should be entered in Frame/Pedestal remarks field (FPREM). See also, Frame/Pedestal Unit Weight (FPUNW).
- Data type
- real number
- 2.72 ?
- 2.72 ?
- Fine and Decorative Arts extra Task Force
- Field label (French)
- POIDS DU CADRE OU DU PIEDESTAL
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.