We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
FRAME/PEDESTAL UNIT WEIGHT - Humanities
- Field label
- FRAME/PEDESTAL UNIT WEIGHT
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Frame/Pedestal Unit Weight
- Unité de poids du cadre ou du piédestal
- Field definition
- This field indicates the unit of weight used in conjunction with the Frame/Pedestal Weight field.
- FRAME OR PEDESTAL FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the internationally accepted abbreviation for the unit of weight used in conjunction with the frame or pedestal weight. For units of measurement, the accepted practice is to enter Imperial abbreviations followed by a period and metric codes without a period.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Frame/Pedestal Weight (FPWT).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Fine and Decorative Arts extra Task Force
- Field label (French)
- UNITE DE POIDS DU CADRE OU DU PIEDESTAL
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.