We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
FRAME/PEDESTAL REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- FRAME/PEDESTAL REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Frame/Pedestal Remarks
- Remarques sur le cadre ou sur le piédestal
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks about the dimensions or physical attributes of the frame or pedestal.
- FRAME OR PEDESTAL FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks about the dimensions or physical attributes of the frame or pedestal.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- The pedestal top is secured by four bolts located under the main platform.
- La partie supérieure du piédestal est fixée par quatre boulons situés sous la plate-forme principale.
- Fine and Decorative Arts Task Force
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR LE CADRE OU SUR LE PIEDESTAL
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.