We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
INSTITUTION RECORD URL - FRENCH - Humanities
- Field label
- INSTITUTION RECORD URL - FRENCH
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Institution Record URL French
- URL de dossier pour établissement - Francais
- Field definition
- This field contains a link to an external web site to the English record for an artifact. This is used when an Artefacts Canada contributor sends only basic information to Artefacts Canada, and links to the rest of the record and images on their own server.
- SYSTEM FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter a URL.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Added as a request from McCord Museum - August, 2006
- Field label (French)
- URL DE DOSSIER POUR ÉTABLISSEMENT - FRANCAIS
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.