We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
ADDITIONAL ASSOCIATIONS - Humanities
- Field label
- ADDITIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Additional Associations
- Objets associés
- Field definition
- This field provides a cross-reference, such as accession or catalogue number, to other objects in the collections that are associated by collection, history or usage. Contradictory and comparative material may also be included.
- Strongly recommended for uploading to Artefacts Canada.
- DESCRIPTIVE FIELDS
- Edits were made to this field in May 2010.
- Entry rules
- Enter the reference including the accession or catalogue number of the associated items. Multiple entries are allowed.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Also see Haines Collection
- Compare with 1978.19.1
- identical design to H78.50a-c
- voir aussi la collection Mirecourt
- comparer avec 1978.19.1
- conception identique à celle de H78.50a-c
- History Task Force
- Ethnology Task Force
- Field label (French)
- OBJETS ASSOCIÉS
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.