We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
BORROWER REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- BORROWER REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Borrower Remarks
- Remarques sur les conditions de l'emprunt
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks concerning the borrowing arrangements.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks concerning the borrowing arrangements.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- borrowed for research purposes
- pour recherche
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR L'EMPRUNT
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.