We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CATALOGUE SOURCES - Humanities
- Field label
- CATALOGUE SOURCES
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Catalogue Sources
- Références et sources relatives au catalogage
- Field definition
- This field indicates the sources, other than published references, used to catalogue the object.
- REGISTRATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the sources, other than published references, used to catalogue the object.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- DFJ stated as northern
- unconfirmed source
- source non confirmée
- livre de paroisse, tenu sous la forme d'un journal
- Field label (French)
- REFERENCES ET SOURCES RELATIVES AU CATALOGAGE
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.