We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
EXCAVATION ASSOCIATED FEATURES - Humanities
- Field label
- EXCAVATION ASSOCIATED FEATURES
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Excavation Associated Features
- Aspects secondaires du site
- Field definition
- This field contains topographical or intrusive features of the excavation.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the topographical or intrusive features of the excavation.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Excavation Features (EXF).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- railway crossing site on northwest corner
- passage à niveau dans l'angle nord-ouest
- User's Conference 1983
- Field label (French)
- ASPECTS SECONDAIRES DU SITE
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.