We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
BOARD MEETING REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- BOARD MEETING REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Board Meeting Remarks
- Remarques sur la réunion du conseil d'administration ou du comité
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks concerning the board meeting responsible for the accessioning of the object.
- REGISTRATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks concerning the board meeting.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix. See also, other Board Meeting fields with mnemonics prefixed by 'BM'.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR LA REUNION DU CONSEIL
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.