We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CATALOGUER REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- CATALOGUER REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Cataloguer Remarks
- Remarques du catalogueur
- Field definition
- This field contains cataloguer's remarks pertinent to the object.
- REGISTRATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter any cataloguing remarks.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix. See also, Quantity (QTY) and Number of Components (COMPN).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- History Task Force
- Archaeology (Specimens) Task Force
- Ethnology Task Force
- Fine and Decorative Arts Task Force
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES DU CATALOGUEUR
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.