We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CONFIDENTIAL REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- CONFIDENTIAL REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Confidential Remarks
- Remarques confidentielles
- Field definition
- This field contains the cataloguer's restricted remarks concerning the object.
- REGISTRATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the cataloguer's restricted remarks.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix. See also, Record Restrictions (RESRC).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Do not release donor information
- under police investigation
- ne pas divulguer les renseignements sur le donateur
- fait l'objet d'une enquête policière
- Ethnology extra Task Force
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES CONFIDENTIELLES
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.