We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
EXHIBITION REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- EXHIBITION REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Exhibition Remarks
- Remarques sur l'exposition
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks concerning the exhibition in which the object was included.
- EXHIBITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks concerning the exhibition.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Removed from 1997 travelling exhibition after two weeks because of conservation concerns.
- Retiré(e) de l'exposition itinérante de 1997 après deux semaines en raison d'inquiétudes quant à la conservation.
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR L'EXPOSITION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.