We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
ORIGINAL OWNER REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- ORIGINAL OWNER REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Original Owner Remarks
- Remarques sur le premier propriétaire
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks pertinent to the original owner.
- OWNERSHIP FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks pertaining to the original owner.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Original Owner field (OO). Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- documentation is contradictory regarding original owner
- J.-A. Chausson fut le premier marchand général du village. Son fils était violoneux.
- History Task Force
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR LE PREMIER PROPRIETAIRE
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.