We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
LOAN REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- LOAN REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Remarks
- Remarques sur le prêt
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks concerning the loan of the object.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks about the loan.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Object to be added to Loan Number 65-4 when it returns from conservation treatment.
- Objet à enregistrer sous le numéro d'exposition ou prêt ou 65-4 après son traitement de conservation.
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR LE PRET
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.