We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
SITE LOCATION - Humanities
- Field label
- SITE LOCATION
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Site Location
- Particularités de l'emplacement du site
- Field definition
- This field contains information on geographical features of an archaeological site intended specifically to enable relocation of the site on a topographic map.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter text to describe the site location.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Site Access (ZACS).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Field label (French)
- EMPLACEMENT DU SITE
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.