We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
LOAN PREPARATION REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- LOAN PREPARATION REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Preparation Remarks
- Remarques sur la préparation du prêt
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks pertinent to the preparation of the object for transport, prior to being put on loan.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter preparation remarks.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Legs should be removed prior to transport.
- Les pieds doivent être démontés avant le transport.
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR LA PREPARATION DU PRET
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.