We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
PERMANENT LOCATION TRAY - Humanities
- Field label
- PERMANENT LOCATION TRAY
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Permanent Location Tray
- Plateau de l'emplacement permanent
- Field definition
- This field indicates the permanent location tray, container or compartment where the object is stored.
- STORAGE LOCATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the tray, container, or compartment designations from most recent to original. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- Use Permanent Location Site (PLBS) if there is only one permanent location entry. See also, Current Location Tray (CLT).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- tray 12
- Compartment A
- Compartment B
- plateau 12
- comp. A
- comp. B
- Field label (French)
- PLATEAU DE L'EMPLACEMENT PERMANENT
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.