We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CURATOR DECLARATION - Humanities
- Field label
- CURATOR DECLARATION
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Curator Declaration
- Déclaration du conservateur relativement à l'approbation de la collecte de l'objet
- Field definition
- This field indicates whether the curator has approved the object.
- REGISTRATION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter "yes" or "no", indicating whether the curator has approved the object.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- User's Conference 1983
- Field label (French)
- DECLARATION DU CONSERVATEUR
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.