We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CURRENCY/AMOUNT PAID - Humanities
- Field label
- CURRENCY/AMOUNT PAID
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Currency and Amount Paid
- Montant et nom des devises étrangères
- Field definition
- Where Canadian funds were not used, this field indicates the amount paid and the currency used for the purchase of the object.
- APPRAISAL FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Only enter the purchase price of the item or lot. Enter the amount paid and the foreign currency used.
- Cataloguers rules
- In the case of a collection being purchased, enter the price of the whole collection in Purchase Remarks (PREM). See also, Purchase Price (PP).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- 200 yen
- 500 UK pounds
- 350000 US $
- 200 yens
- 500 livres sterling
- 350000 dollars US
- Field label (French)
- MONTANT ET DEVISES ETRANGERES
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.