We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
PURCHASE REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- PURCHASE REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Purchase Remarks
- Remarques sur le coût d'achat
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks pertinent to the purchase of the object.
- APPRAISAL FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks pertinent to the purchase.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- The purchase price of the whole collection was 250000.
- La collection d'équipement aratoire dont fait partie cet objet a coûté 300 dollars.
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR LE COUT D'ACHAT
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.