We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CONDITION REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- CONDITION REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Condition Remarks
- Remarques sur l'état de conservation
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks about the condition of the object.
- CONDITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter condition-related remarks.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix. See also, Conservation Remarks (KREM).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Object too fragile to be used for travelling exhibitions.
- Objet trop fragile pour être inclus dans des expositions itinérantes.
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR L'ÉTAT DE CONSERVATION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.