We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CONSERVATION FILE NUMBER - Humanities
- Field label
- CONSERVATION FILE NUMBER
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Conservation File Number
- Numéro du dossier de conservation
- Field definition
- This field contains the file number of the original documents related to the conservation of the object.
- CONDITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the file number of original documents related to the conservation of the item, from most recent to original. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Document File Number (DF).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- History extra Task Force
- Field label (French)
- NUMERO DU DOSSIER DE CONSERVATION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.