We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CONSERVATION FUTURE - Humanities
- Field label
- CONSERVATION FUTURE
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Conservation Future Treatment
- Traitement de conservation ultérieur
- Field definition
- This field contains recommendations for future conservation treatment of the object.
- CONDITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter keywords or phrases to describe recommended treatment. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- fumigate annually
- recheck monthly
- may need relining in one year
- relacquer in six months
- Pourra exiger un changement de doublure dans un an.
- Laquer de nouveau dans six mois.
- Field label (French)
- TRAITEMENT DE CONSERVATION ULTERIEUR
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.