We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
CONSERVATION REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- CONSERVATION REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Conservation Treatment Remarks
- Remarques relatives aux traitements de conservation
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks about the conservation, preservation or treatment of the object.
- CONDITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks on the conservation, preservation or treatment.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks fields are intended to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix. See also, Condition Remarks (KCREM).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Previous owner applied wax annually.
- Le propriétaire précédent appliquait de la cire chaque année.
- Ethnology extra Task Force
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES RELATIVES AUX TRAITEMENTS DE CONSERVATION
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.