We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
LOAN COVERAGE CODE - Humanities
- Field label
- LOAN COVERAGE CODE
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Coverage Code
- Code de l'assurance pour le prêt
- Field definition
- This field contains a coverage code in addition to, or in lieu of, an assessed insurance value in the Loan Coverage Amount field.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the loan coverage code from most recent to original. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- Code systems may be created by individual institutions. See also Insurance Value (IV) and Insurance Code (IC).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Field label (French)
- CODE DE L' ASSURANCE POUR LE PRET
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.