We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
POLICY/RIDER NUMBER - Humanities
- Field label
- POLICY/RIDER NUMBER
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Policy or Rider Number
- Numéro de la police d'assurance ou de l'avenant
- Field definition
- This field contains the insurance policy or rider number in effect for the duration of the loan period of the object.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the insurance policy or rider number covering the loan, from most recent to original loan. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Field label (French)
- NUMERO DE LA POLICE D'ASSURANCE OU DE L' AVENANT
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.