We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
LOAN ITINERARY - Humanities
- Field label
- LOAN ITINERARY
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Itinerary
- Itinéraire de l'objet prêté
- Field definition
- This field itemizes the loan itinerary for the object.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the loan itinerary: places, dates, etc.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Exhibition Itinerary (EXRY).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Royal Ontario Museum, January-February 1987
- New Brunswick Museum, March-April 1987
- Royal British Columbia Museum, June-August 1987
- Musée de l'Imaginaire, janvier-février 1940
- Musée de l'Outaouais québécois, mars-avril 1940
- Musée de l'Anse-aux-Voiles, juin-août 1940
- Field label (French)
- ITINERAIRE DE L'OBJET PRETE
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.