We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
SHIPPING BILL OUT - Humanities
- Field label
- SHIPPING BILL OUT
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Loan Shipping/Waybill Number, Outgoing
- Numéro de référence du récépissé d'expédition
- Field definition
- This field indicates the shipping or waybill number associated with the outgoing delivery of the object.
- LOAN FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the shipping or waybill number for outgoing delivery from most recent to original. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Field label (French)
- NUMERO DE REFERENCE DU RECEPISSE D'EXPEDITION
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.