We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
EXHIBITION TITLE - Humanities
- Field label
- EXHIBITION TITLE
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Exhibition Title
- Titre de l'exposition
- Field definition
- This field lists titles of exhibitions in which the object was included.
- EXHIBITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the exhibition title(s) from most recent to original. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Exhibition Itinerary (EXRY).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Animals in Art
- Research in the Museum
- Peintures du Canada français
- Inauguration de la salle du Chant des Osmoses
- Ethnology Task Force
- Fine and Decorative Arts Task Force
- Field label (French)
- TITRE DE L'EXPOSITION
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.