We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
EXHIBITION LOCATION-INTERNAL - Humanities
- Field label
- EXHIBITION LOCATION-INTERNAL
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Exhibition Location Internal
- Emplacement de l'exposition à l'intérieur de l'établissement
- Field definition
- This field indicates the exhibition location, internal to the home institution, where the object has been exhibited.
- EXHIBITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the name of the exhibition location within the institution from most recent to original. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, the Current Location fields with mnemonics prefixed by 'CL'.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Room 116
- Gallery 1
- Exhibit Hall
- Director's Office
- salle du Minautore
- édifice principal
- aile de la bibliothèque
- Field label (French)
- EMPLACEMENT INTERIEUR DE L'EXPOSITION
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.