We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
EXHIBITION PROVINCE - Humanities
- Field label
- EXHIBITION PROVINCE
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Exhibition Location Province/Territory/State
- Province, Etat ou territoire de l'exposition
- Field definition
- This field indicates the name of the province, territory or state in which the exhibition was held.
- EXHIBITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the name of the province, territory or state, in full, from most recent to original. Attributed data should be followed by space "?". A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Northwest Territories
- California ?
- New Mexico
- Territoires du Nord-Ouest
- Californie ?
- Field label (French)
- PROVINCE DE L'EXPOSITION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.