We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
APPRAISAL REMARKS - Humanities
- Field label
- APPRAISAL REMARKS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Appraisal Remarks
- Remarques sur l'estimation
- Field definition
- This field contains remarks concerning the appraisal of the object.
- APPRAISAL FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter remarks concerning the appraisal.
- Cataloguers rules
- Remarks field are intented to carry supplementary information pertinent to the data category indicated by the mnemonic prefix.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Appraiser recommends that this object be appraised every five years.
- L'estimation est fait chaque cinq ans
- User's Conference 1983
- Field label (French)
- REMARQUES SUR L'ESTIMATION
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.