We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
SITE COLLECTIONS - Humanities
- Field label
- SITE COLLECTIONS
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Site Collections
- Collections obtenues par fouille ou collecte sur le site
- Field definition
- This field indicates the excavated or surface collections of the site.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter data on the excavated or surface collections of the site from earliest to most recent. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- Si ces collections ne sont pas gardées dans l'établissement où elles sont enregistrées, indiquer leur emplacement dans la zone Emplacement de la collection du site (ECOLZ). Voir aussi la zone Établissement de l'enregistrement du site (ETENZ).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- one cobble and 3 flakes
- no specimens were collected
- ASA #1232, MacLo1an, D.
- ASA #1235, MacLoan, D.
- Aucun spécimen n'a été collecté.
- ASA no1232, Macloan, D.
- ASA no1235, Macloan, D.
- Field label (French)
- COLLECTIONS OBTENUES SUR LE SITE
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.