We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
COPYRIGHT DATES " IMAGE - Humanities
- Field label
- COPYRIGHT DATES " IMAGE
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Copyright Dates-Digital Image
- Dates du copyright de l'image digitale
- Field definition
- This field contains any dates associated with the copyright of the digital image of the object.
- CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date. Field added in 2001.
- Entry rules
- Enter a numeric date, from most recent to original. Always record the date in YYYYMMDD order (always give all four digits of the year). Dates can be qualified by adding one of the following attributes: circa (C), prior to (P), later than (L), decade ('s), between (-) and uncertain (?). Attributes should be separated from the date with a space, except for decade ('s) and between (-). Dates can also be described as "unknown". A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Copyright-Image (CRTIM).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Field label (French)
- DATES DU COPYRIGHT DE L'IMAGE
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.