We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
TAX RECEIPT REQUESTED - Humanities
- Field label
- TAX RECEIPT REQUESTED
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Tax Receipt Requested
- Demande de reçu aux fins d'impôt
- Field definition
- This field indicates whether the donor requested a tax receipt for the object.
- APPRAISAL FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter "yes" or "no" to indicate whether the donor requested a tax receipt.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, other Tax Receipt fields with mnemonics prefixed by 'TX'.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- User's Conference 1983
- Field label (French)
- DEMANDE DE RECU D'IMPOT
- Field mnemonic (French)
Contact information for this web page
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.