We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
RESTRICTION DETAILS - PHOTO - Humanities
- Field label
- RESTRICTION DETAILS - PHOTO
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Restriction Details - Photo
- Détails sur les restrictions de la photo
- Field definition
- This field provides details of restrictions on the use of the photograph of the object.
- CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date. Field added in 2001.
- Entry rules
- Enter details of restrictions. A semicolon and a space should separate multiple entries.
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, Credit Line-Photo (CRLPH).
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Copy for educational purposes only.
- Copie pour utilisation dans le domaine d'education seulement.
- Field label (French)
- DÉTAILS SUR LES RESTRICTIONS DE LA PHOTO
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.