We have resumed most of our activities. However, given the situation regarding COVID-19, we will assess any new requests based on their urgency and the date of receipt so that we can provide services to our clients in a fair manner. Additionally, response times may be delayed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. We encourage you to check our site frequently for the latest updates to our services.
DISPOSITION CITY - Humanities
- Field label
- DISPOSITION CITY
- Field mnemonic
- Field name
- Disposition City/Town/Municipality
- Ville ou municipalité de l'aliénataire
- Field definition
- This field contains the name of the city, town or municipality of the disposition recipient.
- DISPOSITION FIELDS
- NOTE: This field has NOT been updated as part of the May 2010 Data Dictionary update. Priority for the Data Dictionary update was given to those fields that are required or strongly recommended for Artefacts Canada contribution. The Entry Rules for this field will be updated at a later date.
- Entry rules
- Enter the name of the city, town or municipality of the disposition recipient, in full. Attributed data should be followed by space "?".
- Cataloguers rules
- See also, other Disposition fields with mnemonics prefixed by 'DN'.
- Data type
- alpha-numeric string
- Ottawa ?
- Red Deer
- Ottawa ?
- User's Conference 1983
- Field label (French)
- VILLE DE L'ALIENATAIRE
- Field mnemonic (French)
To suggest edits or updates to this page, please contact the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN) directly.